Boat tours will continue through December 12!
One hour Creek Tours will be held on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays in November.
Holiday Boat Tours will take place from December 1 to December 12, with a preview weekend of November 27, 28 and 29.
Click a button below to purchase your tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation fees are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by the ferry operator.
- Guests must bring a printed copy of their order/booking confirmations for their reserved seats or have the confirmations available on their cell phone or mobile device.
- Maximum number of riders on the boat is 24. Yes, children count, too. Exceptions can not be made.
- All guests must be boarded 15 minutes prior to sailing. After that time, all reserved seats will be released. Exceptions cannot be made.
- All passengers must be over 2 years of age.
- All passengers 12 years of age and younger must wear a life vest while the ferry is underway.
- Face masks are now optional onboard the boat. Masks are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re fully vaccinated.
- Pets are not permitted onboard.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted onboard.
- For questions about local attractions, please call the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce at (609) 494-7211.
- Tuckerton Seaport acts in accordance with Travel Advisories from the Governor’s Office. Those traveling from states on the travel advisory list are required to wait 14 days before visiting our site.
Your name and address will be provided to the Seaport only. We do not sell or share user information with others.