The Ferry will be running on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays from July 4 through Labor Day. Trips from Tuckerton will be at 8am, 11am, 2:30pm and 5:30pm and trips from Beach Haven will be at 9:30am, 12:30pm, 4pm and 7pm.
Private Creek Tours (50 minute ride) will be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
We will also be adding in some special complimentary Seaport Members Only Creek Tour dates.
Reservations and no contact online payment are required in advance. This is just one of the ways we are keeping our crew and yours as safe as possible.
Please click the buttons below to purchase your tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation fees are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by the ferry operator.
- Reservation fees are for a round-trip for one or two people. Start and return trips must be booked at the same time.
- Guests must bring a printed copy of their order/booking confirmations for their reserved seats or have the confirmations available on their cell phone or mobile device.
- Maximum riders on the ferry is 8. Yes, children count, too. Exceptions can not be made.
- All guests must be boarded 15 minutes prior to sailing. After that time, all reserved seats will be released. Exceptions cannot be made.
- All ferry passengers must be over 2 years of age.
- All passengers 12 years of age and younger must wear a life vest while the ferry is underway.
- A face mask is required at all times. Social distancing will be maintained.
- If you miss the boat for the return trip or in case of inclement weather, your return will be your responsibility.
- Up to 3 bicycles can be accommodated on the ferry. Bicycle spaces should be reserved when you book your round-trip tickets.
- Pets are not permitted onboard.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted onboard.
- For questions about local attractions, please call the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce at (609) 494-7211.
Your name and address will be provided to the Seaport only. We do not sell or share user information with others.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click the button below for answers to some FAQs: