The Seaport is offering Creek Tours during Mother’s Day weekend and Father’s Day weekend. Click the “Mother’s Day Boat Tour” or “Father’s Day Boat Tour” to reserve your boat ride. There is a limit of 10 people per tour – individual seats may be purchased for this tour.
The Tuckerton Seaport/ Beach Haven Ferry to LBI will officially launch July 4th weekend! Advanced reservations are $12.50/person roundtrip. There is no charge to guests who join our Stand-by line and fill any available seats. Capacity is limited to just 10 guests per trip under current health considerations. Masks are required onboard at all times.
Click the “Reserve a Ferry Ride” button below to purchase your tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation fees are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by the ferry operator.
- Guests must bring a printed copy of their order/booking confirmations for their reserved seats or have the confirmations available on their cell phone or mobile device.
- Maximum number of riders on the boat is 10. Yes, children count, too. Exceptions can not be made.
- All guests must be boarded 15 minutes prior to sailing. After that time, all reserved seats will be released. Exceptions cannot be made.
- All passengers must be over 2 years of age.
- All passengers 12 years of age and younger must wear a life vest while the ferry is underway.
- A face mask is required at all times. Social distancing will be maintained.
- Pets are not permitted onboard.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted onboard.
- For questions about local attractions, please call the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce at (609) 494-7211.
- Tuckerton Seaport acts in accordance with Travel Advisories from the Governor’s Office. Those traveling from states on the travel advisory list are required to wait 14 days before visiting our site.
Your name and address will be provided to the Seaport only. We do not sell or share user information with others.