Creek Tours (50 minute ride) will be running on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays in September and October at 11am, 12 noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm.
On Saturday, October 10 or Sunday, October 11, there will be additional boat trips:
- Interested in bird watching? Join Lead Tour Guide Carly for an early morning, 2-hour guided tour focused on local birding along Tuckerton Creek and the Bay. BYOB (bring your own binoculars!).
- Not a morning person? Join us for a relaxing night on the water. The sunset sail will leave from the Lighthouse Dock at 4:30pm, making its way out into the Bay to capture the perfect sunset view on the way back in by 6:30pm.
On October 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 and 26, join us for a Boo-at ride, a special Halloween themed family friendly boat ride along Tuckerton Creek (non-scary!) Enjoy this 1 hour tour full of legends and lore of the Jersey shore and Pinelands. Includes photo ops & goody bags for kids.
Reservations and no contact online payment are required in advance. This is just one of the ways we are keeping our crew and yours as safe as possible.
Please click the buttons below to purchase your tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation fees are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by the ferry operator.
- Guests must bring a printed copy of their order/booking confirmations for their reserved seats or have the confirmations available on their cell phone or mobile device.
- Maximum number of riders on the boat is 8. Yes, children count, too. Exceptions can not be made.
- All guests must be boarded 15 minutes prior to sailing. After that time, all reserved seats will be released. Exceptions cannot be made.
- All passengers must be over 2 years of age.
- All passengers 12 years of age and younger must wear a life vest while the ferry is underway.
- A face mask is required at all times. Social distancing will be maintained.
- Pets are not permitted onboard.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted onboard.
- For questions about local attractions, please call the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce at (609) 494-7211.
Your name and address will be provided to the Seaport only. We do not sell or share user information with others.