Creek Tours will be available on during Mother’s Day weekend on May 7, 8 and 9 and during Father’s Day weekend on June 18, 19 and 20. The boat will leave from the Lighthouse Dock for a 50 minute narrated tour Tuckerton Creek.
Reservations and no contact online payment are required in advance. This is just one of the ways we are keeping our crew and yours as safe as possible.
Click the button below to purchase your tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation fees are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by the ferry operator.
- Guests must bring a printed copy of their order/booking confirmations for their reserved seats or have the confirmations available on their cell phone or mobile device.
- Maximum number of riders on the boat is 10. Yes, children count, too. Exceptions can not be made.
- All guests must be boarded 15 minutes prior to sailing. After that time, all reserved seats will be released. Exceptions cannot be made.
- All passengers must be over 2 years of age.
- All passengers 12 years of age and younger must wear a life vest while the ferry is underway.
- A face mask is required at all times. Social distancing will be maintained.
- Pets are not permitted onboard.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted onboard.
- For questions about local attractions, please call the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce at (609) 494-7211.
- Tuckerton Seaport acts in accordance with Travel Advisories from the Governor’s Office. Those traveling from states on the travel advisory list are required to wait 14 days before visiting our site.
Your name and address will be provided to the Seaport only. We do not sell or share user information with others.