Click the buttons below to purchase tickets.
For creek tours and boat tours:
On the OvationTix website, click the date of the event or class and then click the time you want to attend. Use the drop-down arrow to select the number of people attending, click “Add tickets to cart” and then fill out the requested information to register and pay.
For Ferry Tickets:
On the OvationTix page, select the number of round-trip tickets you would like to purchase by clicking the arrow ( >) and then click “Next Step”. Select the time and date for your first trip (Ticket 1), then select the time and date for your return trip (Ticket 2). Click “Proceed to Next Step”, then click “Proceed to Next Step” on the next page. If everything is OK on the Review Your Package page, click “Add to Cart” and then fill out the requested information to complete and pay for the tickets.
On the OvationTix website, scroll down to the class for which you would like to register and click “See this event”. On the next page, click the date of the class and then click the time. Use the drop-down arrow to select the number of people attending the class, click “Add tickets to cart” and then fill out the requested information to register and pay for the class.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation fees are non-refundable unless the trip is canceled by the ferry operator.
- Guests must bring a printed copy of their order/booking confirmations for their reserved seats or have the confirmations available on their cell phone or mobile device.
- Maximum number of riders on the boat is 10. Yes, children count, too. Exceptions can not be made.
- All guests must be boarded 15 minutes prior to sailing. After that time, all reserved seats will be released. Exceptions cannot be made.
- All passengers must be over 2 years of age.
- All passengers 12 years of age and younger must wear a life vest while the ferry is underway.
- A face mask is required at all times. Social distancing will be maintained.
- Pets are not permitted onboard.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted onboard.
- For questions about local attractions, please call the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce at (609) 494-7211.
- Tuckerton Seaport acts in accordance with Travel Advisories from the Governor’s Office. Those traveling from states on the travel advisory list are required to wait 14 days before visiting our site.
Your name and address will be provided to the Seaport only. We do not sell or share user information with others.