Visit the Tuckerton Seaport in July and August to participate in our special daily summer programs. Have fun while you learn!
Our summer programs will give you an inside look at our exhibits and a chance to get hands on with folk art. There is something for everyone!
- Help out in the community garden
- Paint a shorebird flattie with our decoy carver
- Learn about Barnegat Bay boats
- Take a ride up the Tuckerton Creek
- Explore the Seaport on a guided tour
- Learn about our local environment
- Feed the animals
For more information about our summer programs, visit our website or call us at 609-296-8868.